Develop professionally and teach 21st century skills
Include coding, robotics and artificial intelligence in your teaching portfolio easily and efficiently. Designed for teachers with no prior expertise in computer science, it is a safe choice.
Code School Finland’s solution is co-created by in-service teachers, pedagogical specialists and programmers. All content has been thoroughly tested in Finnish classrooms. We now have schools around the world leveraging our solutions. Visit some schools here.
What kind of teachers is it for?
To teach with Code School Finland curriculum, you do not need any prior knowledge about coding or robotics. All you need is:
- Positive attitude towards digitalisation and technology.
- Willingness to work long-term on technology-oriented projects with your students.
- Basic skills concerning computers and Internet.
If you are lacking formal teacher qualifications or experience, you will first study the pedagogical approach of our curriculum. With our online courses, training programs and detailed teacher manuals you will be able to start teaching your students quickly and effectively.
What is in it for me?
- Expand your scope. Teaching 21 st century skills with a design-based projects will qualify you for new kind of jobs.
- Save time. Detailed lesson plans and assessment framework help you to minimize the time outside classroom.
- Stay ahead. Digital badge builds up your reputation in the professional competition.
Want to know more?
Read more about how our solution works.